As I observe within the congregation because of so many tradition and consenting laws and regulatory being created in the transformation of the physical church into bigger premises and entity. Resources pump in is eminent and earthly church laws and tradition of men being place to govern and control the crowd of people that is venturing within the holy place.
As the result of over population of Christian flocking in to worship and praising God in this community. The overcrowded situation will definitely create conflict and misunderstanding in the course of life. So let us place ourselves in the same condition and the same Spirit with Christ so that we will able to understand the freedom that we have sharing the love of Jesus Christ within the community of the sanctuary of God to experience God’s wonderful peace, love and joy that cultivated in us on transformation.
Indeed the order of God persists. From the very lead pastor and elders flow down to the very leadership of the church on deacon and church leaders respectively. To convey the love of Christ thru leadership by example. In explanatory to be a servant in leadership format to excel the edification and encouragement within the community in the church.
Most of the time the younger in faith will have the tendency to emulate and follow ensample of the respective older Christian to grow within their faith and relationship in God. Their journey in Christ will grow as they were being encourage seeing the righteousness and passion of those elder astound God miraculous experience through various testimony and occurrence of blessing daily. Therefore we as an elder in that perspective has to safeguard our testimony and our salvation with much more trembling and fear lest we offended or fall short into our glory in God’s grace.
11And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died? 12But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ. 13Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.
1 Corinthians 8:11-15 (King James Version)
Most our offences start from us the entity which when glorify God or react in destruction to God glory. Few of our characters and behaviors within us that can course our brethren harm and offend. We must view our action, words and impression within us in the essence of God’s word to edify our fellow brethren to magnify their faith closer to God.
- There is few mean of wisdom that we need to look earnestly lest we stumble our brethren in these manners:
- Knowing the words of God and doctrinal value before we recommend certain corrective action.
- Understanding the reason of Father’s House as a place of family activity, value and relationship amongst household of faith.
- Open smile as a discourse to shine the light of Jesus within the ambience of understanding and greeting.
- Greet everyone as with humbleness and meekness on both equality and similarity in Christ Jesus.
- View the older folks as your own mother and father in Christ Jesus.
- Every ready to share and re-correct openly with gentleness and kindness in the love of God.
- Be every ready to communion and have relationship to break the barrier of stranger and alien within the congregation.
- Be willing to commune in meals and supper to enhance further interest and closeness in relationship. This will strengthen the bond of love among faith in Jesus Christ.
- Explore and evoke words of encouragement and edification from our mouth.
- Always focus on Jesus Christ and prevail the righteousness of God within the mass of Christian values.
- Safeguard the tongue lest we speak something that of worldly influence to evil.
- Be prepared to serve rather that be served. Be a great and faithful servant from the top of church to the very lest in the congregation.
- Corner frequent visitation and Christian neighborhood participation in the value of biblical exaltation.
- Be willing to help proactively, be a Good Samaritan.
- Uphold unceasingly and liberty in prayer.
Similar as the minister and pastor governing the church order be more willing to extract out value and identify certain individual talent and skill to allow them to serve the other children of God. This is right because in the Father House and family we are willingly give opportunity for all saints individual which have the conviction to serve and express their talent for the purpose of encouraging and edifying in faith closer to God. Opportunity must be given to those who are willing to serve right also to the leadership of the church holding key position and areas to excel in God Kingdom. Not preventing and discouraging putting on the restriction of tradition for so call intention of watching over the flocks.
Unfortunately some churches because of tradition of men sip into the congregation preventing the children of God liberty to serve but would bring them into bondage. Putting only their own acquaintance and treating other as stranger rather than a brother or sister in Christ to serve his holy temple. Which Jesus Christ willing to laid down his life for us to serve and conquer his everlasting salvation.
4And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
Galatians 2:4 (King James Version)
Yes this brethren unaware bought into themselves the tradition and bondage of the world rules and regulation to bring into bondage the liberty of love of the Lord Jesus Christ profess that they are seemingly religious and understanding the laws of God. To the Jesus Christ perspective they have in fact stumble upon the congregation of the children of God for a foolish gained within them. There were directed to stumble are directed to be impartial and do not obey the words of God.
8And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
1 Peter 2:8 (King James Version)
Jesus also warned to those in authority to serve as in those apostles not to offend and prevent those little children of God to come in and serve or else the salvation of God will be hindered.
14But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. 15Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
Mark 10:14-15 (King James Version)
I pray that those who hear let him hear as the Lord has discern liberty for us to get closer to him rather than evoke many hurdle preventing his children to both serve and acquaintance relationship in many of area both serving the Spirit of the Lord within the temple of our body and the physical church of God. For those who subject to prevent has already being deny by God.
22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew 7:22-23 (King James Version)
Those are the one that cause division and prevention of the children of God from becoming one in the Spirit of the Lord and has thus curse themselves in the manner that lose the key of David to the devil due to in correct interpretation in the Will of God.
Father, Please forgive them in Jesus Name. Amen!